Overall IT Assessment
Is your IT working for you, or against you?
Chances are, your IT environment has developed gradually. Over time, problems can emerge: performance gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies and unintended information silos take form. It can be very difficult, however, to see what is and isn’t working. Without a wholistic perspective it’s difficult to know where to invest your limited IT resources. We conduct a thorough, in-depth review of all of your critical technology areas, evaluate them against best practices and provide you with a road map to better leverage your IT as a competitive advantage.
Our IT assessments are to identify your IT strengths and weaknesses in key areas:
- Technology Management: planning, support and documentation
- Network Topology: design, diagram, WAN/LAN and Internet connectivity
- Network Security: firewall, perimeter, physical and wireless security
- Server Infrastructure: hardware, operating systems and storage
- Network Services: directory services, administrative policies, remote access and redundancy
- Network Applications: communication, collaboration and financial management
- Cloud Services: perimeter security, physical and virtual systems
After we’ve completed our review, we’ll present you with a detailed report that presents the current state of your technology, and offers detailed recommendations for areas requiring improvement, ranked by priority. Each IT assessment is a unique and concentrated effort that includes an on-site consultation and data collection, the report itself, comprising best practices, recommendations, and budgetary information.